Sabado, Abril 30, 2011

Adobe Photoshop CS5 Turotials - Picture-in-Text

Hi there! I love editing photos especially using photoshop. I just wanna share something to you. The picture-in-text effect. I hope you'll be learning much about this.




This is the photo I'll be using for this tutorials. You can use any photos you like.
Let's start this tutorials.



Step 1




Step 2




Step 3




 Step 4



Step 5



 Step 6




Step 7




Step 8




Step 9




Step 10




Now, this is the output of what I had taught you.








*The font I used in this tutorials is 'Soupleaf'.  You can use any fonts you like. It is much better if you choose thicker fonts.

Thanks guys for reading about this. I hoped you learned much about this. Wait until the next tutorials! :D

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento